Happy Fall! The weather has been getting a bit chillier up here in the northeast. I’m breaking out my scarves, sweaters, and chai tea for the season.
1. On The Plus Side Cardigan via ModCloth. How cozy does this cardi look? I need it!
2. Eden Scarf via FashionABLE. I love FashionABLE’s scarves and their mission to create sustainable businesses in Africa. For that, this fall accessory is a win-win.
3. Skinny Skinny Jeans via Madewell. I just bought a pair of these from Uptown Consignment — brand new! — for $18. They are the most comfortable jeans I have ever owned. They will be well worn this season.
4. Madden Girl Elsiee boots via Zappos. I love cognac-colored boots. If I didn’t just buy a pair earlier this year, these would be all mine.
5. Chai Tea via Simpson & Vail. As soon as it starts falling below 60 degrees in the morning, I make my own chai tea lattes before work with Simpson & Vale’s chai tea mix, soy milk, and a little bit of agave nectar. (I’ve also made an iced version.)
6. Super Chunky Merino Wool Blanket via Colorways Gallery on Etsy. I just want to burrito-wrap myself in this blanket and never come out.