We are finally getting some ripe tomatoes from our garden! The trouble is, they’re sort of all ripening at once, and we’re having trouble keeping up with them. I mean, I love tomatoes, but you can only eat so many of them in one day! So I rounded up a few recipes from around the web that will help me put them to good use.
1. Egg, Avocado, and Tomato Toast via Design Love Fest.
2. Smoked Cheddar Grits with Broiled Heirloom Tomatoes via Oh My Veggies.
3. Tomato Zucchini Frittata via Love & Lemons.
4. Grilled Bacon Salad with Arugula and Balsamic via Smitten Kitchen.
5. Copycat Corner Pug House Salad via Poor & Pretty.
6. Caprese Salad via Poet in the Pantry.
7. Taco Salad with Homemade Tortilla Bowls via Two Peas and Their Pod.
8. Baked Polenta and Tomato Salad via A Beautiful Mess.
9. Cheese-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes via Design Love Fest.
10. Tomato Pesto Bites via Delightfully Tacky.
11. Parmesan and Asiago Cheese Roasted Tomatoes via Cooking Classy.
12. Heirloom Tomato and Peach Salsa via Kokocooks.
13. Guacamole via Poor & Pretty.
14. Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup via Two Peas and Their Pod.
15. Tomato Pasta Sauce via Delightfully Tacky.
16. Gnocchi Skillet with Chicken Sausage and Tomatoes via The Kitchn.
17. Tomato Tart via A Beautiful Mess.
18. Heirloom Tomato Sun-Cheese Toasts via Love & Lemons.
19. Four Cheese Caprese Pizza via Cooking Classy.
20. Beaker BLT Wraps via Handmade Charlotte.
How do you prepare tomatoes? I’d love to see some of your favorite recipes in the comments!