Guys. This is what my jewelry collection used to look like:
It drove Stan nuts. And me, too, honestly, because I still had to untangle necklaces. This is how it looks now:
Way more organized! (I’m doing my best to keep up my resolution to Be Organized.) It’s off my dresser and it’s wall art! I’m going to teach you how to make this framed jewelry organizer. As with most of my DIYs, I promise it’s easy! You don’t even need glue.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- a big photo/poster frame. (I found this creepy cat framed poster at a thrift store.)
- cardboard, cut to fit into the poster frame.
- pretty fabric, big enough to cover the cardboard.
- a stapler.
1. Iron your fabric, and smooth it out on your work surface.
2. Flip the fabric over (so the back is facing you) and lay your cardboard over it. It just so happened, my creepy cat poster came attached to cardboard.
3. Fold the fabric over the cardboard and staple — yes, staple — the fabric to it. Trim your fabric if necessary.
4. Pop the fabric cardboard in the frame.
5. Hang it up, and add your jewelry with pushpins!