Now that I’m 27 and can no longer fit into the jeans I wore in high school (hello, hips!), I’ve been on a mission to fill my wardrobe with American-made jeans. I absolutely want my dollars to count toward ethically-sourced cotton and fair-wage practices, but I’m not going to pay couture pricing. Some companies really jack up their prices unnecessarily. After a little bit of hunting, I found 10 pairs of jeans made in the USA priced under $100.
1. On a Roller Derby Jeans by Angry Rabbit, $60. (via ModCloth)
2. Stretch Bull Denim Side Zip Pant in Dark Teal by American Apparel, $92.
3. Matchstick by Bluer Denim, $95.
4. Vera Skinny Jeans, $73. (via Ruche)
6. Pencil Jean in Black & White by American Apparel, $94.
7. On The Road Skinny Jeans, $69. (via Ruche)
8. Front Row Fashionista Jeans by Angry Rabbit, $60. (via ModCloth)
10. Zip On By Jeans by Kancan, $60. (via ModCloth)
Don’t forget to check your local consignment shops, too! I’ve found so many great American-made clothing deals at my favorite thrift stores.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which may generate a revenue for Poor & Pretty when a purchase is made. You can read more about my affiliate link policies here.