Someone at the weird holidays department in the U.S. government (where I would totally work if it existed) has declared that the third Sunday of July is National Ice Cream Day, which falls on this coming Sunday. So here are 25 ways you can celebrate this weekend by making any of these delicious homemade ice creams!
1. Strawberries + Angel Food Ice Cream via A Beautiful Mess.
2. Bacon Maple Ale Ice Cream via Poet in the Pantry.
3. Rocky Road Ice Cream via Create Celebrate Explore.
4. Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream via Poor & Pretty.
5. No Churn Blueberry and Lavender Ice Cream via Twigg Studios — no ice cream maker required!
6. Salted Caramel Ice Cream via Brown Eyed Baker.
7. Red Velvet Ice Cream with Cream Cheese Swirl via Tracey’s Culinary Adventures.
8. Lemon Curd Ice Cream with Lavender Whipped Cream via Food Babbles.
9. Cake Batter Funfetti Ice Cream via Baked By Rachel.
10. Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream via David Lebovitz.
11. Cookie Butter Ice Cream via Sarah Hearts.
12. Toasted S’more Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream via Half Baked Harvest.
13. Butterbeer Ice Cream via Sweet Silly Chic.
14. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream via Cooking Classy.
15. Orange Dream Snow Cream via Handmade Charlotte.
16. Roasted Strawberry Coconut Ice Cream via Pastry Affair.
17. Dulche de Leche Ice Cream via smitten kitchen.
18. Key Lime Pie Ice Cream via Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
19. Roasted Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream via Poet in the Pantry.
20. Chai Latte Ice Cream via Sugar & Cloth.
21. Oatmeal Cookie Chunk Ice Cream via Dinner or Dessert.
22. Blood Orange Ice Cream via The View From Great Island.
23. Chocolate Salted Almond Ice Cream via Pastry Affair.
24. Caramel Apple Ice Cream via Boulder Locavore.
25. Ice Cream Cupcakes with Chocolate Liners via Sugar + Cloth.