If cocktails aren’t a NYE party essential, I don’t know what is! That’s why I’m dedicating a whole post to it. But in case you missed my other party must-haves, check ‘em out here. Now let’s pop open that champagne!
1. The 24 Carat Champagne Cocktail via Brit + Co.
2. Ginger & Prosecco Cocktail via Style Me Pretty.
3. Peach & Raspberry Bellinis via Sweet Peas & Saffron.
4. Prosecco and Cranberry Mimosa via A Beautiful Mess.
6. Champagne Jell-O Shots via Erica’s Sweet Tooth.
7. New Year’s Sunset Champagne Cocktail via Sarah Hearts.
8. White Sangria via Poor & Pretty. This is still one of my go-to’s when I’m hosting a party because it’s easy to whip up. Just remember to prep the champagne and fruits the night before!
9. Glen Grant Sparkler via Women & Whiskies.
10. Moscow Mule via Sugar & Cloth. New Year’s is like Christmas to Russians, and since I’m dating one, I thought I’d throw in a traditional Russian cocktail.
11. Spiced Blood Orange Champagne Punch via Spoon Fork Bacon.
12. Toasted Almond via Poet in the Pantry. This may not be your traditional New Year’s Eve cocktail, anything with amaretto in it is right up my alley. Carrie’s molasses cookies with Kahlúa buttercream (in this same post) also sound amazing!
13. Leftover Pie Cocktail via A Subtle Revelry. Here’s a great way to use up any extra pie you may have leftover from Christmas!
14. Canadian Punch via Women & Whiskies.
15. Grapefruit Champaign Cocktail via A Fabulous Fete.
If alcohol isn’t your thing, or you’re having kiddies over, stock up on sparkling cider or try these mocktails from A Beautiful Mess.
Please remember to party responsibly! ♥