As an entrepreneur with a full-time job and several side hustles, my brain is on overload pretty much all the time. Here are some of the tools I keep handy to stay organized and creative.
1. Confetti by The Confetti Bar. A must-have for spontaneous parties and photo shoots. There’s something about tossing confetti that’s fun and totally pumps up my creativity. My favorite mixes are Unicorn Dandruff, Rainbow Riot, and Mellow Yellowberry.
2. Boss Babe Glitter Party Banner by The Bannerie. Once my new office is ready, this will be strung up over my desk to serve as a constant reminder that I’m a badass boss babe (’cause sometimes solopreneuring is hard and I need a reminder).
3. Florabunda Large Agenda by ban.do. The biggest, most awesome agenda I’ve ever seen, Florabunda is filled with inspirational doodles, stickers, and even a secret code. It goes with me everywhere. The large (spiral-bound) agenda is sold out already, but you can still grab the smaller ones!
4. Crossbody Bag by Bicycles & Buttons. Kristina Allen of Bicycles & Buttons customized this crossbody bag for me with extra pockets for all of my tech + pens + sunglasses + other weird stuff I carry with me. The lining is pink with silver polka dots and is perfect in every way.
5. Epic Blog by Regina Anaejionu. The mother of all blog planners, Epic Blog has calendars, goal-setting (and measuring) worksheets, a place to record blog expenses and revenue, and more. If you’re a serious blogger, you should get this now.