My 28th birthday is Sunday. 28!! I’m basically 30. I graduated high school 10 years ago. That is insane! I feels like only yesterday that I was in drama club (of course), that Jordan & I went to prom together, that I registered to vote… crazy. A decade! CRAZY. I can’t even. Let’s move on to the best part of birthdays: gifts! Here’s what’s on my wish list:
1. Patron Prestige Skirt in Pink via ModCloth. Flirty & feminine & pink & tulle. Yes, please.
2. Dream Catcher Eco Flowy Tank by Cinder + Salt. I pretty much want all of Rachel’s clothing in my closet, but this dreamy tank especially.
3. Florabunda Large Agenda by ban.do. What girl doesn’t want a giant planner with stickers and inspiring prints inside?
4. Cherry Pop Nail Polish by 100% Pure. I love this color! It’s a deep red with a dash of purple ~ super sophisticated.
5. Beginner’s Cold Process Soap Kit by Bramble Berry. I want this so Stan and I can finally make soap from scratch together! (We’re weird/awesome that way.)
6. Cupcakes from NoRA Cupcake Co. Okay, maybe I don’t need a whole truck, but a few cupcakes from NoRA would be heaven.
Let’s pretend I’m not almost 30, okay? Okay. xo
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which may generate a revenue for Poor & Pretty when a purchase is made. You can read more about my affiliate link policies here.