Whether it’s a flower crown or a floral print dress (totally a 90s throwback), April showers have come and gone so now it’s time to wear flowers.
1. A Floral Frock. My flirty floral dress from Pink Basis was the perfect outfit to pay homage to spring. Don’t forget to enter to win a $50 Pink Basis gift card! // Dress via Pink Basis (no longer available).
6. Nail Garden. I would not have the patience or steady hand to create something this beautiful on my nails, but I sure would let someone else try. Any takers? // Nail Art via Brit + Co.
7. A Crown of Flowers. This floral crown is simply stunning – and relatively easy to make! // Gilded Floral Crown Tutorial via The Day’s Design.
9. Tip Toe-ing Tulips. Okay, maybe their aren’t any actual tulips on these shoes, but I’m trying to be clever here, folks. Either way, these floral heels are toe-tally perfect for garden parties. // Floral Heels via Ruche.
10. What’s your agenda? I can’t even put into words how awesome ban.do’s large floral agenda is. It’s got fun doodles, pockets, stickers, color-coded month tabs… Pretty much the exact thing I need to get myself organized. (I do have a birthday coming up… ;) // Florabunda Agenda via ban.do
How will you wear florals this spring?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which may generate a revenue for Poor & Pretty when a purchase is made. You can read more about my affiliate link policies here.