We had our first little snowfall of the season this morning! Time to break out all those winter accessories you’ve been storing. Or, you know, buy some new ones. ;)
1. Hot Stuff Thermal Mug by Ban.do. I have this unusually long (1/4 mile) walk from my car to the door at work, so I’ve usually got a hot beverage in tow to warm up my morning walk.
2. Color Stacked Gloves via Anthropologie. I have a thing for mis-matchy winter accessories. I’ve got thick socks that would go really well with these.
3. Haven’t Seen You In Ears Coat via ModCloth. This might just be the most awesome coat I’ve ever seen. The hood has little faux bear ears!
4. Touchscreen Thread via Urbanstein. This is cool: turn any gloves into touchscreen gloves with this thread.
5. Just For You Gift Set via Ruche. A cozy sweater, cute hat, and pretty accessory all in one set? I’m in.
6. Whipped Body Butter via Poor & Pretty Apothecary. I know, it’s a shameless plug for my own product. But in all seriousness, I have been using this daily and it is saving my hands! Back off winter, your dry skin is no good here!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which may generate a revenue for Poor & Pretty when a purchase is made. You can read more about my affiliate link policies here.