I don’t drink much, but when I do, I prefer something light and sweet, like white sangria. It’s kind of my summer go-to. Plus, it’s easy to make a lot of it, so it’s perfect for cookouts and summer soirées.
You can make sangria so many different ways, but here’s what I use in mine:
- 1 1/2 lemons, sliced thin
- 8-10 strawberries, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cubed
- 1 bottle of Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 liters of lemon-lime soda
1. Slice up your fruits.
2. Put the fruit into a container and pour the white wine over it. Use a lidded container.
3. Store overnight in your refrigerator.
4. Add in the lemon-lime soda, pour into a pretty pitcher, and enjoy!