Hello readers! Stan here, with a few ideas about what to get your male significant other for the upcoming holiday of looove. It’s only 10 days away!
1. Sam’s Natural bath & body products. Sami gifted me the Simple Start Hygiene Bundle from Sam’s Natural, and I use it regularly, especially the Slick Shave Soap and After Shave. They provide a much more comfortable shave than any store products I’ve tried, and the aftershave smells great and moisturizes well. It’s nice to receive a gift that I enjoy using. Plus, they use all-natural ingredients, so I know I’m not putting garbage into my body.
2. Dollar Shave Club membership. Dollar Shave Club allows your guy to receive a fresh shipment of shaving razors every month so he doesn’t have to spend a fortune on them in-store. There are several blade types to choose from and you get a free handle with your first shipment. To top it off, he’ll get an ego-boosting postcard with each month’s razors. Also, their ad is hilarious:
3. Sun Jar. A sun jar is a frosted glass jar with a light inside of it. It’s powered by a battery connected to a solar panel. During the day, you leave it in bright sunlight to charge up and at night, it produces hours of soft lighting. It makes for a less practical gift but is interesting, inexpensive, and unusual.
4. iPad smart case. If your guy has an iPad and hasn’t tried out the Apple Smart Case for it, I strongly recommend it. The “Smart Cover” only protects the front and leaves you carefully placing your iPad down to avoid scratches. The Smart Case lets you close it up like a book and toss it in the passenger seat or in a backpack and not worry about it.
5. Electric tea kettle. These will boil a cup or two of water in about a minute — great if he’s just looking to drink some tea and not engage in a lengthy ritual every time. As a guy who enjoys hot beverages, I was very happy to receive one of these as a gift!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which may generate a revenue for Poor & Pretty when a purchase is made. You can read more about my affiliate link policies here.