This is just an excerpt of things from my Yule/Christmas list. The first two are gadgets for blogging & photography, and the rest are for crafting and spoiling myself.
1. Wacom Bamboo Capture tablet. I’ve been wanting a tablet for a very long time, but for some reason I never put it on my list to Santa! ;)
2. Photojojo Phone Lens Series. I am super excited about these! For just $50, you get three lenses: macro/micro, fisheye, and telephoto. These would be awesome for outfit and product photos, and just for fun!
3. “Hot Damn” Pillow Cover by sugarplum USA. Every time I see this in Rachel’s shop, I want it. I have the “Hot Damn” glitter cuss card stuck in my full-length mirror for a little extra attitude. Don’t forget to enter the sugarplum USA giveaway!
4. 3″ Circle Craft Punch by Uchida. I know, you’re thinking, “what a weird thing to have on a Christmas list!” I want to make this giant confetti wall so bad, and me + scissors = a bad combination. So, I’ll need a big hole punch.
5. Winter Mocasa Loafers by Le Bunny Bleu. How ridiculously adorable are these???
What’s on your holiday wishlist?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which may generate a revenue for Poor & Pretty when a purchase is made. You can read more about my affiliate link policies here.