Hey there! Is this your first visit to Poor & Pretty? Welcome! This is a bit of an old post, but I bet you’ll like some of my more recent Halloween DIY roundups:
- 31 Last-Minute Halloween DIYs: Costumes, Treats, & Decor
- DIY Halloween Roundup: Treats & Drinks
- DIY Halloween Roundup: Decor & Jack-o-Lanterns
- DIY Halloween Roundup: Costumes
Halloween is 16 days away! Are you doing anything fun? I’m trying to convince Stan to go to Salem, but I’m not sure it’s in our budget. I’ve never been there for Halloween! Anyway, it’s Friday Faves time and here are some awesome Halloween-inspired crafts & DIYs I’ve found around the interwebs:
1. DIY Glitter Pumpkins via Posh Pixels Design Studio. I need to make these! Maybe I’ll pull a prank on Stan with them. He hates glitter… ;)
2. Hand Ice Cube in Punch via Real Simple. I wish we were hosting a Halloween party, because this is just too cool.
3. Glow Stick Lanterns via Lil Blue Boo. Cut glow stick. Pour in clean jar. Shake.
4. Candy Corn Manicure via The Beauty Department. Remember the easy mani/pedi Sani showed us? It involved the magic of tape. This one does, too.
5. Pumpkin Party Cooler via Martha Stewart. Wait, wait, you mean we can use pumpkins for practical purposes during Halloween? Yes, we can!
6. 20 Unique Pumpkin Ideas via c.r.a.f.t. For those of you who wish to stick to the traditional Halloween pumpkin usage and carve those suckers up, here are 20 interesting finished pumpkins to inspire you. My favorite is totally the puking one. Admittedly, this is partly because it is making my favorite emoticon: >_<
7. Halloween Apothecary Favor Bottles via Somewhere Splendid. Fill these with poison and hand them out like candy! No, I meant, fill these with candy and hand them out like poison! That still doesn’t sound right.
I can’t wait for Halloween Knights tomorrow at the Renaissance Faire! Happy weekend! xo