It’s been a bit quiet here on the blog lately. Stan and I are waist-deep in our remodeling project! We’ve torn down walls, put up new ones, expanded closets, created storage space where there previously was none… Needless to say, it’s crazy town in our condo right now. But I am exploring desk options for when we finish my new office. I’d like to keep it under $250 and possibly even make it. Here’s what I’m looking at:
1. Altra Parsons Desk via Amazon, $68.
2. White Caché Desk via The Container Store, $189. I love the pop of color in the drawer!
3. Shoal Creek Computer Desk by Sauder via Amazon, $102.
4. Josephine Desk via Cost Plus World Market, $200.
5. Prepac White Floating Desk via Amazon, $151.
6. DIY IKEA Hack Floating Desk via Apartment Therapy, $30-$40 estimated cost.
7. Convenience Concepts Designs-2-Go Trestle Desk via Amazon, $101.
8. Threshold™ Windham Desk via Target, $162.
9. Hamilton X Slat Office Desk via Target, $124.
10. Retro White & Grey Writing Desk via Overstock.com, $223.
11. Klimpen / Nipen Desk Combo by IKEA, $190.
12. DIY Parson Tower Desk by Ana White, $20-$50 estimated cost.
Bonus standing desk option: Public White 42″ High Dining Table via CB2, $400. Okay, I know this is a bit outside the $250 limit, BUT I had to include it because I think it’s a really neat option for a standing desk or craft area. Or I suppose it can be used as a dining table as intended. ;)
Got any desk suggestions?